A New York-based international non-governmental organization (NGO) was scrambling to manage different components of the nonprofit in multiple systems. They needed a technology solution that could be efficiently streamlined with their existing business model and could get them a 360-degree view of their business partners, customers, vendors through a centralized IT-System.
The Blockers in the Road
Multiple systems are used to manage various departments and business processes making it a complex work. Things were done the traditional way using Outlook, SharePoint, and various fundraising systems. This was a daunting task to manage departments and processes handled by them. The major challenges the customer was facing:
- • Different types of data was used by different departments and no single point of management for that.
- • No centralized system to track the information which makes it difficult to make decisions based on information flow.
- • As an NGO involves a lot of contracts, payments, donor information etc. But due to no single point of sensitive data storage, the management of such data was lacking security.
- • A lot of approvals going on within the business, but no authentic automation was setup which could have made it efficient.
- • The way business was doing relationship tracking was very tiring job, the process needed smart tracking of relationships.
How Webuters Helped?
By implementing Salesforce NPSP, there were visible improvements in the overall management of the NGO – streamlined business processes, easy tracking of constituents their activities and contributions, improved engagement of the community, better campaigns and events management, easy tracking of donors, donations and grant programs; efficient reporting and analytics, quick data visualization with dashboards, automated workflows & processes, and centralized data management. Not only did this Salesforce Nonprofit pack improved working experience incredibly for the customer, it completely eliminated the dependency on multiple systems. Find out how Salesforce NPSP can transform your non-profit experience. Get in touch!