Change management is very important in promoting fast adopt. Lack of proper change management will affect the adoption in a negative way. This negative effect might lead to lower user adoption among other huge problems. Change management process kick starts by the issuance of a readiness analysis survey to the employees who are in one way or the other likely to be affected by the new system being introduced.
The Webuters Technologies team identifies the key sources where resistance is likely to emanate from. They analyze topics such as company culture, motivation, employee attitude and job competency to ensure that a lasting solution is found. Based on the findings of the various analysis, the team builds change management program in five key areas in order to give support for the transition of Salesforce sales cloud. These areas are:
- Sponsorship- sponsorship is an important aspect of every company. Having a sponsor to sponsor all your activities predicts success on each and every activity being carried out.
- Communication- the main aim of this is getting the right and accurate information to the right people and at the right time.
- Training- the training is focused on enabling the employees use the new tool without difficulties. Webuters Technologies give training based on the process being used and is directed to training the employees on various changes that have occurred.
- Process- the Webuters Technologies team analyzes the various changes that have been made and how they support the program’s goals and objectives.
- Adoption- focusing on the acceptance of the changes that have been effected on the program, the team looks at the factors that may affect or prevent people from embracing the new changes in the system. Poor applications may affect the system and the team gives solutions to the problems.