5 Outstanding Advantages of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
According to Stratistics MRC, the global e-commerce market was $3.69 trillion in 2018 and is expected to grow to $18.89 trillion by 2027. The number of shoppers making purchases online with smartphones is increasing at an alarming rate. It clearly indicates that in order to captivate customers, your business must not only have a mobile-responsive online presence, but also unmatched products and services.
When selecting a platform, a company has to look for certain factors like agility, functions, customization and scalability. The platform you will use to build your digital business will contribute to your overall success. Salesforce commerce cloud is the market leader that provides everything you require. It is one of the bests commerce cloud platforms for ecommerce industry, offering a variety of benefits. Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) simplifies management by allowing you to manage everything from a single platform, eliminating the need for multiple tools for tracking sales, analysing marketing efforts, and scaling up operations.
Why Salesforce Commerce Cloud?
There are numerous reasons to choose Salesforce commerce cloud; let’s take a look at why you should do so.
- Salesforce commerce cloud is a cloud-based ecommerce platform that empowers organisations to provide customers with intelligent and thought-provoking buying experiences across all channels, including mobile, web, social, and store.
- The built-in predictive intelligence of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud distinguishes it from the other cloud-based ecommerce platforms. And id one of the reasons why you should be using it.
- Salesforce’s Einstein AI is a cutting-edge built-in predictive intelligence system that assists in providing an unrivalled shopping experience by gathering and providing smart insights on customer behaviour, purchasing patterns, and identifying opportunities to sell across various untapped channels.
5 Benefits of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Many B2B and B2C users have yet to fully appreciate the benefits of using Salesforce Commerce Cloud to run an ecommerce business. Let’s go over the top five benefits one by one.
A Personalized Customer Experience Powered by AI
Salesforce embedded Einstein AI is a next-generation artificial intelligence platform that eliminates the need for manual data analysis and third-party extensions, allowing the platform’s artificial intelligence potential to be fully realised for ecommerce businesses.
Furthermore, a report states that Einstein AI allows you to boost your average order value (AOV) by increasing awareness of inventory that move slowly and highlighting new products.
The Einstein AI system’s key characteristics –
- By automating merchandising tasks, you can save a lot of time and money.
- The data-driven insights offered could result into many folds increase in sales and conversions.
- It recommends the best products to customers at every touchpoint.
- It generates real-time predictions for every shopper who visits the online store.
Global Market Reach
Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a cloud-based commerce solution with ready-to-use globalisation features that enable you to expand your market reach from local to global. From a single platform, you can create and manage multiple storefronts for multiple global locations.
It enables the use of languages, translations, and multiple currencies, allowing your team to “speak” English, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, or French. This will aid in the generation of targeted content and offers based on country, state, city, or region, ensuring that all your international customers enjoy the same experience.
It makes it simple to manage product data sets for multiple stores at the same time, as well as various complexities such as billing, pricing, product availability, and more.
Providing a Powerful Mobile Experience
Smartphones users are rapidly increasing and so is the number of people doing shopping using it. As a result, having a mobile-friendly presence of your ecommerce store is a must. It becomes even more important as Google has declared mobile responsiveness, mobile-first indexing, and page load speed as ranking factors.
To gain a competitive advantage, you should have a mobile-responsive store presence. This is where Salesforce Commerce Cloud excels, as it places a strong emphasis on an approach called “mobile-first”. Salesforce commerce cloud is focused on providing the best shopping experience possible for mobile users while not neglecting other users.
Ordering is Simple
Customizing your visitors’ experiences is important, but so is perfecting the ordering process. Businesses that struggle with their legacy order management system (OMS) and attempt to integrate multiple systems together end up providing a slow and error-prone commerce experience.
The Lightning order management add-on for Salesforce commerce cloud is a lifesaver. It is a simple drag-and-drop tool that does not require any coding and allows you to tailor the processing, shipping, and delivery processes to your specific needs. It allows for the simple integration of multiple systems and the visual management of workflows. It makes it very simple to keep track of your inventory in order to avoid sell-throughs and overstocks. It can also automate the payment capture and invoice generation processes.
Cutting-Edge Marketing Tools
Salesforce commerce cloud comes with best marketing tools, making the content creators, merchants, and brand marketers more powerful at what they do. All of the current marketing tools that SFCC has allows the merchants to pitch the right product to the right customers at the right time and at the right price to boost sales and conversion rates.
- It’s easy for you to run A/B testing or splitting testing to find out what works best with your customers. It will make you launch the most effective and productive campaigns.
- For merchants it is easy to adjust and optimise search queries according to the search intent of their customers, that will in turn increase the visibility of their products and services.
- Lastly, you can run Salesforce commerce cloud platform for your ecommerce businesses on any device.
More from Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Aside from the five impressive features listed above, SFCC provides excellent customer support, simple content management, limitless sales opportunities, and built-in SEO functionality. Overall, it saves you a lot of time and money.
Want to take the advantage of the incredible features of Salesforce Commerce Cloud? You must have a salesforce commerce cloud developers or a Salesforce consulting firm who have experience with SFCC implementation and implement it seamlessly for your business.
Are you eager to try out Salesforce Commerce Cloud but don’t know how to get started? Learn more about Webuters’ Salesforce Services and contact us today for flawless integration with your existing legacy and modern systems.