- Posted by webuters
- On November 16, 2018
- 0 Comments
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud services platform that provides a variety of infrastructure services such as storage, networks, databases, application services, computing power, messaging, artificial intelligence, mobile services, security, identity and compliance, among others, which allow the growth of companies. Let’s see 6 aspects that you should know about Amazon Web Services (AWS) and what are the benefits of its implementation for companies.
1. AWS Cloud9 offers more than 50 services quickly and easily to companies. With just a couple of clicks and no advanced fees, customers will have access to the basics they need to quickly respond to different business needs.
2. It is said that cloud security is better than any physical infrastructure and is a priority for AWS. Certifications and accreditations, data encryption at rest and in transit, hardware security modules and strong physical security, allow implementing security functions to manage the IT infrastructure of companies in a safe and secure manner. Amazon Web Services allows its customers to grow and innovate simultaneously, guaranteeing their security.
3. Amazon Web Services allows customers to use their services in an innovative way thanks to the large number of advanced features that it implements, such as the range of database engines.
4. This platform integrates capabilities to control, audit and manage the identity, configuration and use, which allows satisfying the requirements of compliance, governance and regulations.
5. Big companies like Shazam, Yelp, Airbnb, Johnson & Johnson, Kellogg’s, Spotify, WIX, Unilever and SoundCloud rely on AWS and use it.
6. It has developed a number of hybrid storage, networking, security, application implementation and management tools, which allow for easier and faster integration of the cloud as a secure application in its investments; as well as they have developed alliances with leading companies such as Intel and Microsoft, in order to provide support when executing existing business applications in AWS Cloud9. All this allows companies to simplify operations and achieve the objectives set in a simpler way.
AWS Cloud9 solves many of the problems we can have in serious web projects that are going to be scaled. Their services are very well thought out and serve their purpose very well. We can cover almost all the system needs of a web environment with a correct use of its web services and even go beyond it at a decent cost that would be prohibitive if we worked it in the traditional way.
We must also understand that to take advantage of it, in many cases we will have to guide our development to its services. Once we take that step, if we do not do it well, it will force us to continue in AWS even if it does not convince us. Therefore it is important to develop in a modular enough way so that if someday we want to leave AWS we do not have to rewrite all the code to stop using S3 or SimpleDB, simply a series of intermediate adapters.
As a very positive fact we must say that the documentation is broad, specific and full of aid: we should not be afraid of the barriers to start using it. In addition, services are evolving gaining functionality. As an example, it seems that the next thing we’ll see will be Oracle databases (which do not look bad at all).
The Bottom Line
If you find yourself in a moment in which you want to raise the growth of your projects it is obligatory to keep an eye on Amazon AWS, on the other hand you do not have to go crazy. All technology has its moment.
Keep smiling and stay tuned.