Biggest Advantages of Salesforce NPSP
As non-profit organizations largely depend upon the contribution of their funders, there must be a suitable system that helps in flawless management of all the business processes of a non-profit organization.
Salesforce has addressed the common problems faced by nonprofit organizations and has come up with the NPSP (Nonprofit Success Pack). It has become easier for non-profit organizations to manage varieties of operations such as fundraising, daily operations, and other projects using NPSP. Moreover, its integration with NetSuite and Classy makes the non-profit run with more power.
Need of Salesforce NPSP
Choosing the right platform is a daunting task for nonprofit organizations. Not all CRM provide platforms the same third-party applications to integrate. It is crucial to have a platform where managing business is easy, and where all the third-party applications can work together flawlessly. Today, Salesforce NPSP has become an indispensable platform for non-profit organizations of all scales.
With Salesforce NPSP implementation, it becomes easier for any non-profit organization to expand its presence and reach people. When it comes to enhancing the social impact of an organization, Salesforce NPSP is the most essential component.
What Salesforce NPSP is?
Before a nonprofit organization uses Salesforce NPSP, it is important to know about it in detail. The NPSP or Nonprofit Success Pack is a solution that aims at enhancing the efficiency of a nonprofit organization significantly. It is a solution that is designed for nonprofit organizations. Within a small period, the Salesforce NPSP has helped educational institutes, non-profit organizations, and fund-raising organizations to manage their operations smoothly.
Let’s hear it from Salesforce
“The Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is an app that sits on top of Salesforce Enterprise Edition. NPSP is preconfigured for nonprofits as an-easy-to-use fundraising and constituent management application, designed to make the daily life of nonprofits a little easier.”
How Salesforce NPSP Consultants Help?
Not all organizations work in the same manner and the same holds true for nonprofit organizations as well. It is important to implement the Nonprofit Success Pack in line with the business process to keep the organization running and leverage the power of Salesforce. Salesforce NPSP consultants help the organizations to implement NPSP, add customized solutions, integrate with other apps, depending on the specific needs of the organization. The experienced and skilled Salesforce NPSP consultants can help in the following ways.
- Implementation: Complete implementation of the Salesforce NPSP package or a particular product is done from the scratch. The consultants can implement or integrate the Salesforce solutions into the existing system in such a manner that your business processes are not disturbed.
- Administration: The Salesforce NPSP administrators help in managing and improving the existing configurations so that the Salesforce impact can be optimized. Required training and support are also offered as and when required.
- Customization: For Salesforce NPSP implementation, in-depth knowledge about the platform is needed. The experts are thoroughly trained and are capable of working on the complete Salesforce suite. In case of any problem, Salesforce NPSP consultants are there to use the best practices and customize NPSP for your non-profit.
- Integration: The trained consultants can integrate the Salesforce solution with other systems so that the organization can run without any disruption and there is no loss of data or business processes during the integration.
- Data Migration: With the Salesforce solution, secure data migration is possible with easy where the data remains compatible, accurate, and ready-to-use with the implemented Salesforce configuration.
- Automate the Process: As a non-profit deals with donations, donor management and engagement, there are a lot of process that is being done manually. A Salesforce NPSP consultant will help automate the processes which will help you save a lot of time and effort. And your staff can focus more on planning and offering personalized experience.
Over time, organizations of all types across the globe have been using Salesforce as their CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions. The Salesforce CRM solutions has now being used by non-profit organizations for easy management and engagement of donors, constituents relationships, insightful reporting and analytics among others.
At Webuters, utilizing our years of industry experience and in-depth knowledge about the Salesforce platform for efficient Salesforce NPSP implementation, we make your non-profit leverage the power of CRM. The key to unlocking the full potential of Salesforce NPSP lies in the right implementation, integration, automation and customization that enables you to work faster.
The Problems Faced Without Salesforce NPSP
Nonprofit organizations can face the following problems if Salesforce NPSP implementation is not done.
- Data management problem
- Manual work
- Difficulty in managing donor and funds
- Difficulty in donor engagement
- Lack of transparency in financial deals
- Difficulty in managing processes
- Non-insightful analyzing and reporting
- Problems in implementing better workflow
The Salesforce NPSP comes with an array of nonprofit solutions such as
- Improved Fundraising
- Donor management
- Management of grants and donations
- Engagement management
- Program management
- Campaign management
- Volunteer management
- Better Marketing and Reporting
Benefits of the Salesforce NPSP for Nonprofits
Salesforce NPSP comes with many important features and functionalities that are helpful for nonprofit organizations.
Everything is within Salesforce
Right from donor, donation, campaign to account all data is managed within Salesforce. Every nonprofit works differently so the data could vary, with Salesforce NPSP every piece of data can go differently into the CRM based on nonprofits. With Salesforce NPSP everything is at one place, which makes it easily accessible from anywehere.
Better analysis of data
Salesforce offers powerful visualization and analysis of data which can be used to gain insight into which events raised the most money from which contributor, the campaigns that are most successful, or the aspects that need improvement.
NPSP is easy to customize and integrate
Salesforce launched NPSP to give nonprofits a solid foundation with easy of management and by offering functionalities they might need for moving to the next level. From the perspective of a Salesforce developer NPSP is a nice pack to work with as it is open source. his means that the platform is accessible to everyone and it is easy to leave out functionalities or even add on to what is already there.
Every nonprofit that Salesforce.org finds eligible gets ten user licenses for free of cost. Even if it takes time for your nonprofit to grow as an organization, you can use these licenses while you grow, as these come with no time limitation. Additionally Salesforce contributes to non-profits, the NPSP is less expensive for nonprofit organizations. Lastly, as Salesforce NPSP users you get access to the Power of Us Hub, an online platform where Salesforce developers and specialists give answers to your questions or help you overcome the issues you encounter in your Salesforce journey.
Easy to manage donations and contributors
The NPSP data model includes objects that are custom to NPSP. It includes relationships, affiliations, engagement plan templates, payments, recurring donations, and more. Salesforce NPSP makes it easy to manage donations and contributors. It allows you to manage donations and donors from a single place, as well as offers better engagement management, donor management, reporting and analytics, and campaigns etc.
With the introduction of NPSP solutions, Salesforce has given a different dimension to how nonprofit organizations should work. It is possible to automate every common task that a nonprofit organization performs by implementing the Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack.
If you’re looking to implement Salesforce NPSP to improve the way your organization works with donors, donations and more, we can help. We already work with nonprofits for their NPSP needs and striving to help them find greatness. Reach out today to find out more about how your nonprofit can perform better with Salesforce NPSP adoption, reach out to us to know more.