The digital world is exploding with e-commerce. Whether it’s customers placing orders for their favorite products or company owners operating their own online stores. The modern economic landscape is increasingly dominated by e-commerce. A good illustration of this is the success of the Shopify e-commerce platform. Shopify offers an extremely quick and simple setup along with capabilities like store management tools, marketing and SEO, support for mobile apps, and custom website templates and analytics.
According to Adobe, e-commerce platforms are search engines that let shoppers find things to buy. Businesses can decide to host their own online storefront on their website. In contrast, using a fully-managed, cloud-based e-commerce provider is a more popular option.
Despite these built-in features, you might not be able to fully take advantage of the potential of your online store. That’s where Shopify Integrations with its numerous options like Facebook Channel, PageFly, and ReConvert come in.
This article will highlight some of the top Shopify features available with Shopify integration that may significantly increase the productivity of your online store while also maintaining and bringing in new consumers.
Get started with Shopify!
What precisely is Shopify, then? When it comes to subscription-based e-commerce solutions for e-commerce websites, Shopify is the market leader. Millions of people have opened their own internet stores thanks to this one, exclusive platform.
In fact, Shopify’s user-friendly platform and drag-and-drop capabilities are what have enabled numerous business owners to generate maximized revenue. However, those who truly understand Shopify are aware that there are numerous products as well as various e-commerce capabilities and integration options available on the platform.
Shopify enables entrepreneurs to rapidly and easily open up shops and start selling goods to customers. Additionally, it enables you to create your own store from the bottom up, with nearly limitless design and functional options. All of this is made possible by Shopify’s open-source architecture and the numerous API connectors available in its app store.
Having a storefront is just the beginning for Shopify users. Additionally, they have access to crucial components of every online store. This includes crucial operations like analytics, email marketing, payment processing, and shipping.
Why do you need Shopify integrations?
Shopify offers a customer base through more than 165000 web stores as prospective customers for your product. As a result of the integration, it will be possible to add, remove, update, and amend data from customers’ stores as needed.
Shopify eCommerce Integration may significantly improve SaaS organizations’ functionality, creating new possibilities for their infrastructure and drawing in new clients. This is crucial if SaaS providers want to grow their business, for instance by enhancing their inventory management solution with POS, order fulfillment, or other features.
- Saves time and money.
From marketing agencies to other SaaS businesses, everyone has encountered a circumstance where they were obliged to manually update data from one software to another. In addition to taking a lot of time, this process also uses up a lot of your resources, especially if you only have a small crew.
- Reduces errors and gets rid of duplicate data
Human error can happen during manual data entry. Unfortunately, it’s just one of the problems that come along with completing this time-consuming but essential task: errors are unavoidable when staff members are asked to continually enter data into a variety of forms and sections. Errors can happen if details are not properly tracked.
Leads and clients of Shopify are tracked for their past purchases. This integration enables online retailers to get rid of mistakes that take a lot of effort to fix and annoy customers.
- Enhances the intelligence and insights of your apps
Your e-commerce and marketing apps can collaborate to provide noticeably better results by receiving real-time, up-to-date data about leads, customers, sales, and payments from another app. To provide your leads with better targeted and pertinent material, marketing tools may use Shopify sales data.
Many prominent brands like the American Kennel Club (AKC) reduce errors and make important data available by integrating Shopify with its other business platforms.
What to look forward to? Top features you can use with your new Shopify Integration
Shopify claims that users who used this subscription-based platform to manage their businesses saw an average yearly growth rate of almost 30%. Shopify enables marketing across numerous sales channels, which enables businesses to reach a bigger audience and boost exposure and sales.
More than 175 nations are home to Shopify’s one million plus customers. FitBit, Penguin Books, Hyatt Hotel Corporation, and RedBull are just a few examples of market leaders who use Shopify to handle their eCommerce requirements. Due to the fact that Shopify is a cloud-based service, there is no need to install any website servers. Users may benefit from Shopify with ease as the programme is automatically updated as new features are added.
Here are the top features you get from Shopify integration that can greatly benefit your eCommerce store.
- Numerous different Stores: Shopify Plus is the best platform if the shop sells goods to a variety of global markets. The merchant can have up to 10 stores with no additional fees thanks to Shopify Plus’s multiple store features. This facilitates managing a website for several areas with various languages, currencies, locations, and other factors.
- Scalability: Shopify Plus helps retailers focus on the requirements of their expanding businesses rather than solely on their website. With its limitless bandwidth, Shopify Plus can handle 8000 orders per store in a minute. It includes flexible cloud-hosted software that makes managing the flash sales and varying checkouts simple.
- Script Modification: Users of Shopify Plus have the option to edit scripts as necessary. For instance, you can dynamically alter the checkout process on your website such that it updates the cart total each time a consumer modifies the amount or size of an item. As a result, you can change the scripts to whatever you like, including the customer data, delivery options, and payment methods.
- Duplicate Store: Shopify Plus is the ideal option for you if you wish to tweak any scripts but don’t have a test instance or store because your Merchant Success Manager can provide you with a copy of your real store! Your Live Shopify store, including the theme, the items, and any other data, will be replicated by them. Simply create your script and test it there. Use the script on the Live store once you’ve obtained it. Multiple instances are available without charge.
- Increased Traffic Capabilities: You don’t have to worry about the flash sale with Shopify Plus’ launchpad function. The launchpad gives retailers the ability to plan, organize, and automate every step of running a special event or flash sale. The retailer may quickly construct intricate scripts that deliver gifts with every transaction and automate labor-intensive operations like changing product prices during promotions. With the event dashboard, the merchant can even watch the campaign develop.
- Management of wholesale: If the retailer or merchant also wants to sell wholesale, Shopify Plus has a wholesale channel that can accommodate them. It enables the retailer to grow in the wholesale industry by extending the online store to a different storefront. This channel gives the business the ability to serve clients of various sizes while streamlining operations and billing.
- Integrations and Apps: Shopify is renowned for its all-encompassing app store, which features more than 1500 verified apps. These integrations and tools can help retailers with customer support, accounting, B2B and wholesale clients, marketing and promotions, and more. The sophisticated API limit of Shopify Plus makes it simple to link multi-channel, accounting, and CRM applications with the store without having to worry about going over the API limit.
- Security: Shopify Plus transfers the responsibility for security to Shopify by providing Level 1 PCI DSS certification across the platform. Additionally, the retailer will receive dedicated SSL certificates for the whole customer experience.
- Automated campaigns and workflows: Your valuable time can be preserved by using Shopify Flow instead of executing the fundamental operations manually. The business can be made more effective and organized by the merchant by creating fully customized back-end operations. It is possible to set up an automatic workflow using triggers, actions, and conditions.
Shopify simplifies the process and gives you access to a simple visual builder. A smart integration platform like APPSeCONNECT can combine Shopify Plus with other business apps to give the enterprise greater coherence and focus. Shopify Plus is also very compatible with application integration.
Shopify is undoubtedly the top-rated e-commerce platform in the world. Shopify expanded its functionalities in 2015 and currently provides a desirable choice for big multi-channel and e-commerce businesses. A few Forbes 500 firms as well as some of the most well-known brands use the business platform Shopify Plus. The benefit of the platform lies in the fact that it is straightforward and quick to set up your own Shopify Online Store making it easier for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses to make a great start. Shopify API integration is a great and effective solution especially due to the upgradation of features it offers and also it can be easily combined into your business workflows.
In a word, Shopify is a desirable option for online retailers searching for a platform that supports expanding while also being intuitively and internally regulated. If you work for one of these rapidly expanding e-commerce companies, you should consider streamlining your logistics as well. In many circumstances, it makes sense to outsource the storage and shipping process and everything that goes with it.
Need help to make a great head start with your eCommerce business with Shopify? Get started with Webuters. We help eCommerce owners to skyrocket their business with ease-of-use solutions for Shopify integration.