A report from Shopify revealed that Mobile traffic accounts for 79 % of total traffic and 69 % of all orders.
The number of Shopify stores are shrinking in number. Therefore, it is paramount to invest in a mobile app that represents your brand and will secure more sales and engagement with clients. It’s time to move from Shopify store to app. Mobile applications are quickly becoming standards for e-commerce. With consumers spending more and more time on their phones, it has become shockingly evident that the vast majority of online stores need to take advantage of mobile customer deliverability. If you’re opening up a new store in Shopify or looking at ways to improve your existing store, this article breaks down how to take your Shopify store to mobile app while providing best shopping experience and features to your customers.
Why Your Shopify Store Needs a Mobile App?
A mobile app may seem like a preventative measure, but it’s essential for growing your business. In general, app users have less patience with a store that isn’t interactive. Ecommerce sales are increasing, and customers are always looking for the fastest checkout experience possible. They want to be able to shop no matter where they are – at home, out with family, or on-the-go. And because customers might not have access to your website most eCommerce sites choose to offer a Shopify mobile app alongside their shop.
Studio on Mobile makes it easier than ever to make your store mobile by getting an app ready for your online store within minutes. There are a number of reasons that your Shopify store needs to have a mobile app.
- Using a mobile app offers smaller businesses the ability to collect data from potential customers, increase efficiency, and simplifies inventory.
- A mobile app also significantly increases customer investment as your future shoppers will become more dedicated because they know they can always find what you have online with their phones.
- Shopify stores can experience a lot of growth and success because people do not shop on their desktop screens. They shop on their mobile phones and tablets using apps.
“More than 80% of Shopify retailers utilize third-party apps, with 25.8 million apps installed,” according to a report from Shopify.
Before we get into why you need Shopify and an app, let’s take a look at why you need Shopify in the first place.
Why Choose Shopify?
Shopify is the leading eCommerce platform and it’s not hard to see why. According to Shopify, their platform has been used by over 500,000 businesses worldwide. That’s a huge number and it speaks to the power of Shopify.
Shopify is one of the most popular eCommerce platforms on the market. But what are some impressive Shopify statistics you need to know? In this blog post, we’ll take a look at some of the most important Shopify stats and how they can help your business grow.
First and foremost, Shopify is a very user-friendly platform. According to BuiltIn, over 80% of Shopify stores are created by first-time entrepreneurs. This means that there’s a lot of potential for growth on Shopify. Plus, with Shopify’s free plans, starting your own eCommerce business is extremely affordable. In fact, if you have an established online business, you can likely migrate all of your content and settings to Shopify in just a few days.
Another great thing about Shopify is its versatility. While it’s definitely suited for eCommerce stores, it can also be used for any kind of online business. In fact, according to CRN, over half of all Shopify businesses are currently using the platform for non-commerce purposes (like marketing or consulting). So if you’re looking for an easy and affordable platform that can do a lot (and I mean a lot), Shopify is your destination.
Get Your Mobile Store Ready in Minutes with Studio on Mobile
An app might transform your store into a true customer-services powerhouse. Shoppers are increasingly reliant on their mobile devices to connect to the online stores they love for both product browsing, information gathering, and research-driven purchasing decisions. Studio on Mobile allows you to create a mobile app for your Shopify store customized as per your business needs. It provides a seamless shopping experience to your customers, push notifications, and many other features that make your store stand out.
Benefits of Having a Shopify app
With the recent growth of eCommerce, it only makes sense that more and more businesses are starting to develop Shopify apps. Here are some of the benefits of having a Shopify app:
- Increased traffic: With an app, you can reach a wider audience than you would with your website alone.
- More sales: Offering an app as part of your sales process means that customers have another way to buy from you, and they’re more likely to buy something if they’re already familiar with your brand.
The top-grossing companies on Shopify have yearly revenues ranging from $7 to $11 billion, according to Statista and Shopify data.
- Lower customer acquisition costs: If you offer an app as part of your marketing strategy, you’ll save money on advertising costs.
Improved customer experience: When customers have an app of your own, they’re more likely to be satisfied with the experience. This means that they’re less likely to leave negative reviews or turn away from buying from you in the future.
- More Time to Focus on Other tasks: Having a Shopify app can free up your time to focus on other tasks that are important for your business. You can easily manage inventory, shipping, customer interactions, and more with an app.
- More Control: A Shopify app gives you more control over your business. You can see all of your sales data in one place, which is helpful when making decisions about marketing and product development.
- Increased Customer Loyalty: One of the primary benefits of having a Shopify app is increased customer loyalty. Customers who are able to order products and have them delivered straight to their door are more likely to remain loyal customers than customers who have to go through a third party like Amazon or eBay. This is because it’s much easier for customers to track their orders and interact with the store on a daily basis. Additionally, if a customer has questions about an order or needs assistance, they can contact the store directly without having to navigate through a complicated website or search for customer service resources.
- Faster Order Processing: Another benefit of having a Shopify app is faster order processing. When orders are processed through the app, it saves time for both the store and the customer. For example, if an order takes 10 minutes to process through the website versus 2 minutes through the app.
Shopify Store to App Trends to Watch Out For
As per the Global eCommerce Update from emarketer “Global e-commerce is expected to rise to a total of $4.89 trillion in 2021—almost a 400% increase in seven years.“
Creating a Shopify store to app is a great way to get more customers and increase your sales. However, there are some trends to watch out for when creating an app.
Increased demand for mobile apps. Customers are increasingly using their smartphones and tablets to shop and conduct business. This trend will only continue as more people adopt electronic devices. As a result, businesses that don’t offer mobile apps risk losing customers.
Increased demand for ecommerce platforms: A growing number of businesses are looking for an ecommerce platform to power their online stores. Shopify is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms on the market, which means there’s a good chance your business can benefit from using it as a foundation for developing an app.
Increased demand for loyalty programs: As consumers become more engaged with their online shopping experiences, they’re increasingly looking for ways to reward themselves for their loyalty. This includes rewarding loyalty programs that run through apps such as Amazon’s Prime or Walmart’s Sam’s Club membership program.
Our Experience in Building Mobile Apps
Your eCommerce store needs a mobile app more than you know. Mobile isn’t going anywhere, and our team recognizes this by focusing on creating secure and quality apps for businesses. With Studio on Mobile, we have made it easy for you to take your online store to mobile, this creates a mobile app for your Shopify store quickly and affordably. To give you the most bang for your buck with your app, Studio on Mobile is completely customizable to be unique to your store and brand.
A simple case study can help you understand it. It was near the end of 2021 when a Shopify merchant came to Webuters looking for a mobile app builder to turn their Shopify store into an app after realizing the importance of moving from Shopify store to app. After a long journey of confusions, they had made a decision to adopt a mobile-first mindset. They are delighted and proud of their decision now, about seven months later, enjoying the increase in sales and conversion rates, as well as increased revenue!
It’s now not the time for your store to adjust! Get into the race with a mobile app. Studio on Mobile makes it easy for you to get a top-notch custom Shopify Store to mobile app ready in minutes. Apps are integrated with advanced features, including inventory management, product selection, and payment processing. Our affordability and speed are unmatched, so why wait, develop an app for your Shopify store that will transform your business today! Get in touch with our Shopify experts for more information.