Benefits that Salesforce and Netsuite Integration Can Bring
Salesforce is the number one CRM software – and it never leaves any opportunity to deliver the utmost customer satisfaction. It helps businesses build strong customer relationships and easily integrates with other solutions to enhance user experience.
On the other hand, NetSuite is the fastest-growing Cloud-based ERP platform. Moreover, both Salesforce and NetSuite are the leading SaaS platforms globally. So, it does make sense to integrate them to create a powerful business platform.
The integration will allow businesses to carry out all the ERP-related operations – and handle different leads in an optimized manner. Additionally, it will make it easier for the companies to build a stronger connection with clients.
- Salesforce – Salesforce as a CRM platform offers extensive features and tools – it helps organizations to deliver more leads, execute marketing, and deliver enhanced customer service. In addition, it gives a comprehensive view through reporting and its dashboard feature.
- NetSuite – NetSuite is the fastest-growing ERP platform that helps optimize business processes with automation features. It provides complete lifecycle management of the customers, from – opportunity orders to customer services. Besides, the platform delivers comprehensive performance metrics and reports to businesses – from the top management to shop workers.
Improving Business Through Salesforce and NetSuite Integration
Technically, both Salesforce and NetSuite are currently the world’s top SaaS platforms. Salesforce is a highly functional software that handles complex tasks like cash flow and lead generation – and NetSuite is adept at functions that are more to do with accounting and finance.
- It is a win-win situation for the organization or business as they get the best of both worlds.
- Integration of both platforms will improve business efficiency and productivity. Besides, you can integrate the two platforms in optional ways – NetSuite and Salesforce API and third-party integration tools.
Why NetSuite and Salesforce Integration?
Provides easy data update
By integrating Salesforce and NetSuite, you’ll be able to empower your decision-making process. Plus, you can make a massive chunk of data as a CRM and ERP integration platform.
- Additionally, you can note and update each piece of collected data for your reference. It helps you track future contacts.
Besides, it can help you eliminate the long data management process and enhance your handling capability.
- Data management is the primary concern for organizations. With the integration, you can improve efficiency. In addition, the data update and management feature can help businesses operate well – as there is complete transparency.
Increased efficiency of productivity and cash flow
NetSuite provides accounting software that helps businesses assist with accounting statements and manage income.
- There is the visibility of vital information about an organization’s financial performance. In addition, other processes like order management, E-com services, and inventory management are integrated with NetSuite.
- Salesforce and NetSuite integration boosts productivity and makes it easier for the employees to collaborate on a project.
Besides, all the departments and teams will be able to communicate effectively. With this, the company will have more productive employees that work together – and improve customer service.
Critical client information
Salesforce and NetSuite integration helps companies make valuable customer information more accessible.
- Additionally, the two systems together will be able to give scalability, subscription renewals, customer data, referral tracking, up-sell, and cross-sell items between different departments.
- Businesses can find critical data faster and more efficiently with successful integration solutions.
As a result, they will be able to obtain the information to serve the clients better. Also, the integration solutions can help with consumer data and helps in better decision-making in marketing campaigns. Therefore, obtaining information is the highlight of CRM and ERP integration.
Helps to streamline procedures
Another benefit of Salesforce and NetSuite is that it helps businesses streamline various operations that must be completed every day.
- This application assists in integrating all the aspects of the organization, which provides a platform for improved collaboration.
Additionally, it provides visibility for better decision-making and provides a workflow to standardize business procedures.
- Also, the two programs can help organizations to manage inventory by reducing the operations. Besides, it assists businesses in automating different order processes, which helps serve the clients better, thus improving the user experience.
Salesforce offers good reporting capabilities that allow users to create reports and dashboards in real-time. Additionally, the teams can produce financial data from NetSuite to make these reports by linking their accounting software to Salesforce.
- The finance team can monitor and forecast in spreadsheets, requiring data exporting from different sources. However, there is a possibility of human mistakes occurring during the processes.
But, with integration, you can increase efficiency – and also get meaningful financial reports. And the financial reports can help you make vital decisions about your business.
Process automation and lead to cash process
Salesforce and NetSuite integration helps in the automation process – and eases order taking and the delivery process. Besides, you can track the sales and purchase lifecycle and improve efficiency.
- The two processes – when integrated, energize the traditional business processes and convert the lead to a customer.
- It can help you make the right decision at the right time to avoid delays.
In short, you can fuel up the lead-to-sales cash process with integration. Additionally, it can help you track sales cycles, create robust sync between different teams, create seamless purchase lifecycle management, and help you attain higher profits.
How to Integrate Salesforce CRM with NetSuite ERP?
Integration refers to the simple process of transferring the data from Salesforce to NetSuite and vice versa. Besides, you can do this with automation and without any manual effort. There are three main ways to do it:
- Use third-party integrations – as the easiest way to integrate. Besides, you can use tools like Actian, Informatica, Boomi atmosphere, etc., for the task.
- Use a custom integrator adapter, another popular way to integrate both platforms. However, it is more like custom middleware integration.
- Use the web service-based integration that can be done using the API of Salesforce and NetSuite.
Which Organizations can benefit from Salesforce CRM with NetSuite ERP Integration
Salesforce is a CRM software – and NetSuite is an ERP software, so the functions are pretty diverse. Salesforce can help the organization with admin control and marketing needs. It helps to improve customer service and supports automation. It also supports enterprise social networking and CRM record lifecycle.
On the other hand, NetSuite has five vital functions – CRM, accounting, E-com, business intelligence, and business process management. As a result, most commercial organizations and manufacturing units can benefit from the integration.
- Additionally, it also empowers non-profit organizations and helps to manage contacts, accounts, donation payments, organization accounts, and campaigns.
- For the non-profit organization, it tracks the relationship between donations and recurring donations.
Integrate for best results
The amalgamation of the two platforms is genuinely a blessing for business. The integration process can help companies enhance performance and improve overall work productivity.
Also, if properly integrated, it can garner successful results for your business. You must hire an experienced Salesforce and NetSuite integration company or consultant for proper integration. Experience can help to carry out the process better.
How Webuters helped a Nonprofit make the most of tSalesforce-Netsuite Integration?
We helped our customer to solve their business challenges with Salesforce-Netsuite Integration.
Our valuable customers required a customizable Salesforce NPSP experience, plus a seamless integration of Salesforce with NetSuite, its separate cloud-based accounting tool.
1) In the first stage – we found the firm’s unique business model and understood the complexity of the business. After which, our CRM & ERP experts communicated with the company to further understand their current business challenges. Although they were working as a non-profit, most of their finance came from donations, grants, and other modes of assets. To manage the finances they used Salesforce as a relationship management tool.
2) Second stage – This non-profit ran its fundraising operations via online and offline campaigns, raising funds from individuals and corporates. Then, they entered those data into salesforce to further do all the customer engagement operations through different departments like Institutional relations, Business Compliance, and more.
Moving customer and vendor information along with cash sales, refund details, further invoices, etc., based on the information passed from the CRM system was a completely manual process.
3) The third stage – All of this was creating challenges:
- Data duplicity
- Inaccuracy in data
- Unnecessary user licensing on both CRM and ERP systems,
- And quite often, this slow data movement delayed the performance of internal operations.
To overcome these challenges, we planned to integrate these crucial systems so that businesses could achieve the desired outcome in terms of data accuracy, faster and effective operations, and more innovative data management with a single source.
4) The fourth stage – NetSuite’s SOAP API, Salesforce Rest API, and Snaplogic makes it possible for developers to build direct integrations with Salesforce, even for businesses with the most complex business logic requirements.
So we set up five different flows that build real-time data synchronization between the systems based on business logic provided by the customer. With this integration, the company could restrict access to NetSuite to only its accounting staff, reducing licensing, training, and other costs while still providing a 360-degree view to the customer. The same thing was applied to Salesforce CRM team.
If you use both Salesforce and Netsuite as separate platforms, you must integrate the two to reap the benefits of their integration. It has been integrated by our Salesforce experts for non-profits and others. If you want to plan a Salesforce-Netsuite integration, contact our Salesforce experts right away!